WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
CNH Industrial’s EXPO comes around only every few years, so when it happens, it really has to count. The conference is a rare gathering of CNH Industrial dealers (Case/New Holland). EXPO was an opportunity for the team at CNH Industrial to say to dealers, “we’re in this together.” We’re partners who share the same business concerns, and the same drive for better products, technology, and ways of doing business. For the 2019 conference held in Columbus, Ohio, CNH Industrial got together with EEI Global to succeed in this mission.
- Brand Strategy | Planning | Identity
- Exhibit Fabrication | Engineering | Rental
- Event Marketing | Tours & Road Shows | Trade Shows
- Immersive Digital | Content Development | Film & Motion
- Business Theatre | Meetings | Media Launches
- Graphic Production | Tension Fabric | Digital Printing
PARTNERSHIP, PERFORMANCE, PURPOSE
As a strategic foundation for all EXPO communication, we developed the theme of Partnership, Performance, Purpose. It served as a content, tone and style guide for every piece of communication we developed; from email blasts to the registration websites, to airport signs to the brand anthem film. It ensured that not only what we were saying to our audience but how we were saying it remained respectful, meaningful, and worthwhile. Our team was unified in the belief that this B-to-B campaign deserved every bit of insight and creative devotion as an endeavor that’s consumer-facing.
In order to launch the opening session of EXPO on a rousing note, we created a brand anthem film. Several months prior to the event, we traveled out to five key locations across the country to film the backdrop for our story. Using a documentary-style approach, we brought in the voice of the dealers, talking about their business, their customers and their hopes for the next generation. Interviews were intercut with cinematic b-roll footage of a day in the life of the end customer on the farm and on the construction site. The anthem film won a Stevie Award.
Results of the dealer survey taken after the event were compelling:
- 84% Very Satisfied with Executive Keynote Opening Session
- 73% of Dealers came away with an Excellent/Good Overall Impression
- 65% Agreed: “EXPO created infectious enthusiasm, knowledge and motivation.”